Getting closer to how and why I make music, and influencing what I go on to make, is central to being a Music Patron.
What does this actually look like? Well, I’d like to decide that with you through regular interaction and conversations. The kinds of things I can produce are:
- Audio and video commentaries of my work.
- Video demonstrations of my creative process.
- Interactive workshops where we might work with sounds, writing and instruments that mean something to you.
- Special invites to performances.
- Creative tasks and prompts we can both respond to.
- Behind the scenes materials like reading lists, playlists, etc.
- Postcards and mementoes from my research and travels.
- Things not yet imagined.
Here’s a flavour of something I’ve made for my Music Patrons. To watch the whole thing, sign up!
Is there something you’d love to see on this list? Let me know!